Free Consult Sessions Available
Recently, the City of Busselton announced a Business Support Program to offer businesses who require assistance with a grant of up to $5,000 to be used across a range of services including:
- Website design and development
- E-commerce platform (selling online and receiving payment)
- Online content development (web pages, mobile apps, audio and visual media)
- Digital marketing and promotion
- Technology software packages and solutions
- Advertising and marketing campaigns directly in response to COVID-19
(eg: “open for business” advertising)
- Business strategy creation for taking your business to an online platform and/or supporting business partnerships solutions.
- New initiatives to ensure business continuity during and post social distancing and travel restrictions implemented as part of the COVID-19 pandemic
The good news is, Jack in the box is able to assist you with all of these services under one roof!
Thanks to our unique ecosystem of companies, Jack in the box partners with bureau42 and EUSO Digital to bring a fully comprehensive range of digital services which can really assist your business at this critical time.
We’ve taken a close look at the submission form and thought that businesses wishing to apply might need a hand with the information. As such, we’re offering a FREE 15 minute Consult Session to see how we can tailor a package that will best suit your need. We’ll then provide you with all the information you need to fill in the form.
Places are limited and the Grant Scheme is only open for a short amount of time, so get in quickly to see how you can get your business kickstarted again.
For more details on the program, head to the Application Form.