Someone once said “working without strategy is like working in the dark“.
We don’t like the dark here at Jack in the box. And strategy really does inform everything we do. There’s absolutely no doubt it plays a key role in our approach to creating kick ass things for our clients. Check out some of our recent brands & websites.
The backbone of a great website is its content, and content should always inform design, but behind awesome engaging content is, you guessed it, strategy!
Strategically driven content supports your website’s goals, engages with your key audience and helps deliver the outcomes you need.
The websites we create are driven by strategic intention & purpose throughout our process. From discovering your needs to delivering your site.
If you don’t already have a grasp on the key outcomes, goals & audience for your website we can help you understand them. We follow this up in the planning, design & development stages with a strong focus on:
- Identifying user personas to understand your target demographics & their needs.
- Creating a content architecture that is meaningful, clear & intuitive to allow users to easily navigate the site.
- Facilitating clear user flows to drive desired outcomes, eg. the steps & usability leading a user to buy a product or fill out a contact form.
- Targeting & engaging your audience with carefully planned content.
- Developing websites that are genuinely easy to manage with customised backend features.
Jack in the box offers website solutions where our planning, design & digital team members all have a firm grasp on the varied aspects of website production. The end product is a strategically driven digital solution that generates leads, drives conversions and gets results!